Usage Rights & Licensing
If you are looking to use one or more of my photos that you may have found on the internet, they are licensed in one of two forms, “All Rights Reserved” or “Creative Commons”. All works, by default, fall under “All rights reserved” unless specifically noted as “Creative Commons”. If you would like to use an image for a non-commercial purpose you are welcome to under the “Creative Commons” guidelines listed below. If you need a higher resolution version, please fell free to email me and I’ll send one to you asap.
All Rights Reserved
All works by Chris Sgaraglino, unless noted otherwise, are the exclusive property of Chris Sgaraglino and are protected under the United States and International Copyright laws. The works may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Chris Sgaraglino. These copyright laws impose substantial penalties for infringement, and violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
The use of any works or other materials included herein, in whole or in part, for any purpose other than the private purpose of viewing them online, including, but not limited to, copying, reproduction, publication (including on Internet Web Site including third party web pages by any means, including “hotlinking“, storage in a retrieval system (other than internet browser), manipulation (digital or otherwise), or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, is expressly prohibited without the written permission of Clark Little. All artistic and moral rights of the author are hereby asserted.
If you are using any of me wor under Section 107 of the US Copyright Act, I ask that all usage be works of commentary, criticism, research, teaching, or news reporting as defined by Section 107. At the minimum, please let me know what works you will be using, its purpose and where it will be published by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. I also ask that if at all possible, you attribute my work as outlined below in Creative Commons / Attribution.
This license lets you remix, tweak, and build upon your work non-commercially, as long as they credit “ChrisSgaraglino.com” and license your new creations under the identical terms.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in one of the following ways:
(but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work)
- Photo by: ChrisSgaraglino.com
- Video by: ChrisSgaraglino.com
- Photography by: ChrisSgaraglino.com
- Cinematography by: ChrisSgaraglino.com
- Please make attribution linkable to: www.chrissgaraglino.com or a link back to the original source of the work.
- IPTC Data — You may not strip, edit or alter any IPTC Data without written permission.
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author’s moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
Any additional inquiries regarding usage rights may be directed to Chris Sgaraglino by emailing email@example.com.
Chris was professional and took time to listen to exactly what we were looking for. He was friendly and did a great job shooting our event. He also turned around the pictures very quickly! Excellent experience.
We had Chris come out and take some product videos for our website. His knowledge, professionalism, and expertise was evident from the start , we would not hesitate to recommend him to others.
I’ve known and worked with Chris for several years. He is capable, creative, professional, and most importantly, passionate about his work.
I’ve known Chris Sgaraglino for close to ten years and have utilized his talent for everything from photography and website design to network architecture and tools. His keen eye for the unusual makes his photo and video work extraordinary and his knowledge of equipment and technology keep a sharp edge on quality. Chris can not only capture life on film but display it in ways that will draw a crowd.
The bottom line for us is time saving. As a freelance journalist, Chris saves us about four hours a week in drive time covering the south end of Colorado Springs & Fountain whilst giving us professional quality performance on the streets.
As soon as I hired Widow Creek to re-shoot my products, I saw a significant improvement in my online orders. Chris is incredible!
Everything has just been fantastic! Chris has increased my revenue, exposure and success. I would recommend him to anyone.
Widow Creek delivers something really valuable. I love your simple and elegant style. It’s a pleasure to have business with you.
Thank you very much. I’m impressed with your service. I’ve already told my friends about Widow Creek and your quick turn-around time, thanks again!